I have decided, every Monday I am going to make a to-do list for myself. I have been going through this divorce, and taking care of the kids solely on my own and it has really taken a lot out of me. I feel as though I am getting my strength back as we develop a new schedule at the house, and so I really want to indulge in some of my passions again and also in getting some work done around the house, too! Every week I am going to make a list of 5 things I want to try to accomplish this week, and then I will review myself the following Monday and create a new list. If I don’t get something done, no biggie, it can move to next week’s list.
1. Clean/Organize Basement, trying to break off basement in sections so I can thouroughly clean it – Finish cleaning/vacumming office area in basement
2. Craigs List – I am going to try to list things I no longer need that I find in the basement.
3. Running – I haven’t ran in a LONG time, and I miss it. Get back into running 3-4x this week. Plan a Spring 5K race.
4. Reading – I am STILL reading Pillars of the Earth, and I started in August. It is a lengthy book, but still! I really want to get through it, because there is so many other books I want to read. My goal is to wrap it up in the next month. Read 10% more of the book. I am at 60% right now on my Kindle. 🙂
5. Take a Lush bath 🙂 I have been trying to take a bath for 3 weeks now, and I either fall asleep or I don’t get to it. I miss my baths!