February. This month was BIG.
1. Won SOLE LEGAL! Also, finally have the final parenting plan/child support, etc. This is BIG. Why? Because, I can finally move on in my life. I can schedule activities, vacation, etc. without worrying when the parenting schedule will change. I do not have to worry about my babies being taken away from me anymore, I have them all school nights except two every month. And, I know my babies will stay under my Mom's care in the day and will both attend a Lutheran school. I couldn't be happier. Really.
2. Celebrated Valentine's Day. I also helped out with Nathan's class party and made a bow and arrow through the heart game.
3. Nathan got a Cuckoo clock. (Hey, this was worth mentioning!)
4. I took Autumn to Preschool Orientation
5. Nathan and I (well, and Autumn) started indoor seedlings
7. I have continued to read my Daily Bible, and I also read The Help and Definitely Dead (Sookie #6). I am planning on making my first caramel cake from The Help this weekend. Starting Divergent next.
8. I ran 57 miles in February. 36.51 last month. Giving myself a pack on the back.
And, my resolutions:
(1) Grow in my faith - I've decided to not only read my Once a Day Bible, but I started reading a kids bible to Nathan and Autumn every night. They love it. Especially Nathan, because he is a little older and he will let me know if he knows one of the stories already. This is why I love sending him to a Lutheran school, they are teaching him so well! One thing I do need to work more on is praying.
(2) Friendships - Still not sure how I can work on this... I did have an Appetizer Party with a couple of friends one night in February. But, I'm still trying to figure out how to make new friendships. This is a hard one.
(3) Risks - Doing good here, just on standing up for myself.
(4) Quality time with my kids - I think I have been better with this. Last Sunday I popped in a movie, Charlotte's Web (the new one). They have never seen it, but we've had it laying around since Nathan was a baby. I sat on the couch with them, and explained certain parts, etc. We were all cuddling and having a good time. Normally when I put a movie in and they watch it, I scramble to get things done around the house. But, I didn't this time. It was a special moment for me. I try to stop and slow down, and I will keep trying to do it more.
(5) Time to myself each week that isn't BUSY time. Recharge time. - FAIL. I still haven't gotten my relaxing bath in.
(6) Pursuing my interests: I will give myself a PAT on the back for these:
Superhero Photography class--it ended this month but I need to finish the last lesson, Training for a half marathon, Reading
(7) Meals - I have done ok with this... my goal is to prepare one new and one old recipe each week. I haven't done well at doing this every week. But, I did finally make the Pinterest pizza casserole and cheesy garlic haggleback bread. Both were DELISH! Going to attempt The Help caramel cake this weekend.
(8) Mornings. I hate mornings. Try to be better about getting up on time. - FAIL. Sigh. Really, I just can't do it.
(9) Finish my accumulating to-do list (its another blog!). - Turn that FAIL from last month to a SUCCESS. I cleaned out Nathan's room (as in alllll his drawers, tops of furniture, the HUGE wheel barrow of every known type of vehicle in it) and I cleaned up my paper pile. Started getting the 300 stickers off of Nathan's door (yes, the devil stuck 300 stickers on his door!), will finish this weekend. This weekend my BIG GOAL IS CLEANING OUT THE CLOSETS!!!!