Our trip to Paris is in the final count down! I cannot believe that. I wanted to share what we will be seeing and tasting in Paris.
- River Seine Cruise Tour - This is a boat we hop on and off eight times, we will see: Eiffel Tower, Musee D'Orsay, St. Germain Des Pres, Notre Dame, Jardin Des Plantes, Hotel De Ville, Louvre and Cahmp Elysees.
- Claude Monet's Gardens
- Luxembourg Gardens
- Chateau de Versailles
- Arc de Triomphe
- Angers Castle
- Napolean's Tomb
- Market - we want to visit an open air market, we have been told Marche Bastille is one of the largest
- Anything else that interests us... :)
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Lunch at an old mill, Le Moulin de Fourges (inbetween Monet's Gardens and Versailles, its part of the tour package)
- Dinner Cruise on a glass boat on the Siene River
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel, we also we get to avoid the lines to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower after dinner
- La Ferrandaise
- Chez Josephine - I think I want to try their Beef Bourguignon here... and, they have these GIGANTIC souffles (grand marnier) for dessert.
- Amorino - Gelato
- McDonalds (just to see how a McDonalds is in France)
I also want to try a Croque-monsieur while over there, its sort of a grilled ham and cheese sandwich that looks really tasty.
If anyone has any tips of what else we MUST see or any really delicious restaurants, let me know. I really, really cannot believe I will be in Paris next month! I've already started on my packing list... :)