In any case, here are my goals and my progress...
1. Running Goals:
- Run a 10K and a
- 2:20 or below Half Marathon PR. Almost with 21:43 at Go! Half. This might be achievable, given that the Rock N Roll is flat at the Go! wasn't. We'll see.
- 27 or below 5K PR. Not having much luck with this one, I'll be glad to PR at 28. I seem to be staying in the 29 minute range, however this is good since last year I was closer to the 31-32 minute range.
2. Other Work Out Goals:
- Weights DVD 1-2x a week. Out of the 36 weeks of this year, I have only done weights 10 of these weeks. Yes, I keep a spreadsheet. Not very happy with this... but, I tend to focus so much on running.
- Look into a kettle bell DVD. I have gotten some kettlebell workouts in, YAY. I do need to get myself a heavier kettlebell, perhaps 15 or 20 lbs. The 10 lb one isn't really challenging me.
- Check out the Pilates gym (Keep saying I will, haven't yet!). I really thought I would do this during the summer, but NOPE, I sure didn't.
3. Religious Goals:
- Pray more. Pray more with kids. I am reading Jesus Calling on my Kindle, it is a daily devotional. But, I really need to pray more and with the kids. I say little prayers to God throughout the day, but I really want to start a prayer journal and set aside time to pray in the evening, or maybe even when I first wake up. I also want to say nightly prayers with the kids, I am so spotty on this... ugh.
- Take a bible study class at our church. Haven't yet. None of the times seem to work. :(
4. Make blog books:
- 2012 (Work on January-March) Um. Yeah. I am so not interested in doing this right now. Plus, the direction of my blog has changed so it is not as much as a baby journal anymore (although, I do write about my kids a lot on there still!). I know I won't get this done this year, nor do I feel I have the energy to do it. I feel quite behind on it and I'm just not sure if I have the devotion to plunge hours into getting this accomplished. I do want to look into seeing if there is a way to back up my blog... and, I do have all of their photos backed up on CDs.
- 2011 (Work on April-June)
- 2010 (Work on July-September)
- 2009 (Work on October-December)
5. Figure out how I would like to continue my blog. This is one goal that I have really nailed this year. I told myself once I grew my blog to 100 Blog Friend readers (I have additional people through feeds, Bloglovin', etc.) that I would hire a company to redesign my blog. I am really pleased with the new blog design, I feel I am making a lot of connections with other bloggers and making friendships. I also feel I have figured out where I want my blog to continue in the future.
6. Career Growth. Brian and I have had some discussions about this and I will have more to share later on about it. But, I am really excited and I hope that following my heart and what I really want to do will be right not just for me, but for our entire family overall.
7. Get into a TV show (I miss TV!!), keep up with my magazines instead of tossing them after they've been unread for 5 months.
8. Goals for the Home:
- Revamp Family Room. I did finish a gallery wall for this room... I plan to organize our DVD/game collection, sew some new couch pillows next.
- Finish up Master Bedroom decor. NO progress.
- Clean/organize finished part of basement. NO progress.
- Clean/organize unfinished part of basement. No progress.
14. Online Photography Classes I want to complete:
- Our Fifth House
- Its Over Flowing
Haven't worked on these tutorials yet, but I really need to learn more sabout my camera!
15. Change my primary DR to one that is at Mercy. Need to work on this one still.