This will be the last month of 5 Little Confessions. We are going to change the theme up for next year and will announce it next month. Thanks to everyone that has read along or that linked up this last year. It has been fun... :) We are also looking for a new host or two for next year, please contact me if you are interested.
We've all seen the posts going around blogland and social media about being honest and keeping things real. bloggers often get accused of posting only the parts of our lives we want to show off. We know we all have those less than bloggable moments in life. As readers, we all love reading those posts, but as writers we sometimes avoid spilling the dirt. In the spirit of keeping things real, we bring you 5 little confessions. Did you go 5 days without washing your hair? Did your clean laundry sit on your floor until it was time to wash again? Did you spend all weekend keeping up with the kardashians? Did you eat cake for breakfast? Dig up a few of your secrets and link up below.
This month my five little confessions are Christmas related... big surprise, eh?
1. We would love for you to follow us!
2. Link up 5 Little Confessions
Carrie from Curly Crafty Mom
Follow Carrie: Bloglovin' • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
Aubrey from Dreaming About Someday
Follow Aubrey: Bloglovin' • Twitter • Instagram
Jacq from Justjacq
Follow Jacq: Bloglovin' • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
Kimberly from Olive the Things
Follow Kimberly: Bloglovin' • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
5 Little Confessions from Carrie:
1. I've finished all of my shopping for the kids... even for their stocking stuffers. But, I haven't gotten a SINGLE thing for Brian yet. He is SO, so hard to shop for... I have been looking at all of the Shopping Lists for Men that have been going around on everyones blogs and that has helped me somewhat. BUT, I really wanted to get him some sort of a big gift and all I can think of is little gifts. Wah.
2. We are hosting Christmas (on Christmas Eve) this year and I need to find a signature cocktail drink for our party. I will confess, I will spend countless hours (probably in the wee hours) on Pinterest looking up pictures of Christmasy drinks... Because, isn't that when most people go on Pinterest? In the late hours, when you should be in bed? I can't disappoint. It has to be the perfect signature Christmas cocktail of all. Wish me luck, ok?
3. Hot cocoa can't be just hot chocolate in a packet for me... no, I prefer a gourmet hot chocolate. That is why I must load up on several different kinds of marshmallows (yes, I am the one that buys all this crud at the store), several different flavors of chips (pumpkin spice, oh yes!) and peppermint dippers. I really need to just set up a 24/7 hot cocoa bar in our house pronto.
4. Brian has an ornament passed down from his mom, who is no longer living that is paper-mached and has a toy inside it. I really want to tear it open, I mean... how can he handle the suspense?! We have to put it on the top of the tree, because Nathan and Autumn want to open it even more then I do. I MUST know what is in that ornament... I wonder if I could x-ray it... if I had access to such a thing. hurm.
5. Christmas, electric blankets, fuzzy socks, hot Lush baths, Praline Chestnut lattes from Starbucks, blanket scarves, Bed Bath and Beyond's candles, baking cookies, snuggling with the kids and Bri and anything with a deer head stuck on it (not real, of course) are what keep me going in the winter. Otherwise... winter would really suck.
Do you have any confessions? We'd love for you to link up and confess with us!
An InLinkz Link-up