Welcome back to our DIY/Craft Link Up Party! Thank you for stopping by every week!
Today’s Feature is Mini Easter Baskets Made with K Cups by Growing Up Gabel.
Autumn got a playdate, too with her friend from school. We made slime and mini donuts with sprinkles!
And, we had a fun trivia night as a fundraiser for Autumn’s dance team! My mom got sandwiches and a salad from my cousins sub shop, it was all SO good! We got 3rd place and one of the people at our table won 7.5 cases of beer! Crazy!!
What else did we do on Spring break?
- A FULL afternoon of doctor appointments (pulmonary function tests since they both have asthma)
- Watched Moana for the first time… Autumn wants to dress up as Moana when we go to Disney… kind of fitting since we’ll be staying at the Polynesian!
- Watched Moana 2 more times. lol.
- Full day at the grandparents house!
- No zoo, it rained on that day.
- No Beauty & the Beast, Nathan wasn’t feeling well.
- I was also able to drop my Honda CRV off at the dealership for a day to get my passenger airbag fixed (it has been recalled and they finally had the parts!).
- Aut had a big diorama project for school and we spent a day working on that. A very productive week!
- Got Aut’s hair cut and glitter highlights for her. Finally spent Nat’s Barnes & Noble gift card on books for him… and a yummy lunch at the mall!
- Nathan was sick with a horrible cough and tiny fever for 2 days of break
- Nathan solved the rubix cube (with YouTube help, of course)
- Brian and Carrie had the dance team trivia night! Lots of yummy munchies!
That was about it! Nothing terribly exciting, but we did have a lot of nice mornings where we stayed in our PJ’s for most of the morning! It is just nice to relax and rest up once in awhile. 🙂
Joy in our Home Blog | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google + | Bloglovin
Check out what my fellow bloggers have been up to and don’t forget to check out my feature for this week as well.
Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week? Link up a recent post of yours that motivates you to create or just be awesome! Our goal is for this link up to focus on craft, DIY, & home posts so please try to remember that when linking up.
- Limit three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
- Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to.
Each week, your hosts will choose a post to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts in someway. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site, as well as receive a weekly e-mail letting you know when the party is live. We will never give your e-mail or info to anyone, nor will we spam you! The Creative Corner link party goes live Sunday 6pm PST and ends Thursday at 5pm PST. I’d love for you to grab The Creative Corner button in my sidebar to put on your own blog if you want to help spread the love!
Subscribe to our mailing list
Now hop over to all the other cohost’s blogs and see what caught their eye this week. You just might be featured there too! Don’t forget to grab this button if you’ve been featured.
I’ve created a monthly newsletter for this blog and I would LOVE for you to join my mailing list! I plan to add topics to the newsletter that aren’t on the blog, including a blog tip of the month, an oldie but goodie (I’ll share one of my old posts that was popular), a featured blogger of the month AND more! You can subscribe by entering your email address in below and hitting ‘Subscribe’!
Subscribe to Mailing List