And, if you are new here, the 30×30 Challenge is where you select 30 items from your closet (accessories, jewelry, scarves etc. don’t count) and you mix your clothes into 30 different outfits for 30 days. If you want to see my 30 items, click here, Week One here, Week Two here and Week Three here.
Kelly from Modern Camelot is hosting this challenge and you can visit her 30×30 Challenge page to read all about what the challenge is about. Aubrey over from Dreaming About Someday is also helping out with the challenge this time around.
So, what did I learn from Week Four?????????????
1. Week Four was hard for me… I agree with a lot of the other 30×30 bloggers in this challege, I am getting tired of these clothes! I want to wear my new houndstooth blouse from Stitch FIx, I have a pair of navy coords I miss… I also miss my comfy weekend clothes! Thankfully, I am more then half way through this challenge and I am still figuring out a lot of different ways to wear these clothes. So, AFTER this challenge, I will have a lot of new outfits to wear whenever I want. That is good, right?
2. Day Twenty-One is my favorite outfit from this week. Although, that maxi skirt is one of my favorite items to wear to work… it is just so comfortable! And stylish, too! I love the hints of jade that are in this outfit and they really pop out from the dark navy colors. I have a jade tank, tassel necklace and there is some green polka dots in the button down shirt.
3. Day Twenty-Four was my second favorite outfit, but I think it is just because I love that animal print cardi so much.
4. Not sure if I loved Day Twenty-Three… not sure if those black boots were too dressy for the jeans and sweatshirt. But, I wore it and probably won’t wear it again. Day Twenty was a comfortable outfit, but I have pulled together some outfits that I have loved a lot more with that chambray shirt, so I’d probably wear this outfit again for comfort factor, but that is it.
5. Week Three was still my favorite week of this challenge, but I am a little ahead in this challenge and I am already taking photos for week 5 and I LOVE the outfits I am coming up with. It amazes me that the LAST week pulls some of the most amazing outfits yet? Is it just that I am a procrastinator and I wait until the end to pull the best out? I am not sure, but stay tuned for the last week and winner announcement NEXT week!
On Day Nineteen, we had church/choir at 8 a.m. and I was still a little worn out from Autumn’s party the day before… so, I kept it pretty simple. I wore the H&M navy/white top and navy trousers (for the first time this challenge) from BR Outlet. I must say… I feel I have a little too many bottoms for this challenge and not enough tops. Oh well, I am making do! I wasn’t sure what to do for jewelry, so I added my favorite pearl cluster necklace from Molly Suzanne.
Another simple outfit. This chambray shirt will go with about every single bottom I have in this 30×30 Challenge… Since these burgundy pants are hard to mix and match with, I decided to wear the chambray top with them with a white bubble necklace. I love cords, they are so comfy… and the Charming Charlie flats and necklace really helped dress up this outfit a bit for work.
I just love this grey maxi skirt I got from ON, it is so comfy and I can get away with wearing it to work. I wore it with a green tank from BR Outlet and a polka dot button down from ON. The tassel necklace I purchased from BR Outlet went really well with this outfit and instead of wearing it with boots I downplayed it with my Charming Charlie flats.
Another comfortable day! I wore my silk shirt from Express with the green cardi over it and the ‘jeans’ trousers I purchased from BR Outlet. I had been looking for a pair of jeans trousers for quite some time, I have a pair of capri jean trousers from Express, but I needed some full length ones for the fall/winter. The necklace I am wearing is a gold chain from Molly Suzanne.
I took off work to spend Autumn’s birthday with her on this day. I decided to wear my ON sweatshirt with jewels, ON polka dotted skinnies and Naturalizer black boots. It was a really nasty and wet day, so my hair was not looking its best… curls = rain = bleh. Otherwise, I thought this was a really cute outift for a trip to the American Girl store!
Everytime I wear this animal print cardi, I am in love. I decided to wear it with some hints of green, with a green tank and my green necklace and earrings from Charming Charlie’s.
The ladies of the Fall 30×30 challenge wanted to get together and thank you for supporting us! Using the Rafflecopter below, enter to win a $50 gift card to your choice of Target, Old Navy/Gap, Loft, or Forever 21! Dreaming about Someday / justjacq / It’s My Life / you, me & capri / Raising the Rogers / Olive the Things / Fox Tales and Ponytails / Shop School Sleep / Curly Crafty Mom / One Blessed Jess
Linked up with:
Fluster’s Creative Muster
Create It Thursday
Inspire Me Please
All Things Pretty
Submarine Sunday Bewitch Me & Titi Link Party
It’s Party Time
Silver Pennies Sunday and Link Party
That DIY Party
Share It One More Time
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop