I haven’t done a Fall Bucket List in quite some time, because this season always seems to be SO busy. However, the fall is my favorite season of all and I thought it’d be fun to come up with a list of some ideas and if we don’t get to them all, THAT’S OK. I always try to think of some ideas I love to do together with the kids and some for just me and possibly Brian, too! Hope you enjoy my list… and if you have made a Fall Bucket list, please share it in the comments below! I’d love to read it.
1. Eckert’s Farm for apple picking and cider donuts. Make a homemade apple pie.
2. Homecoming Game to see Nathan play in the pep band. And, we may tailgate!!
3. Have a fall themed family night with goodies such as a hot cocoa, s’mores on our solo and other treats.
4. Picnic or Winery with Brian on a crisp fall day
5. Autumn’s 14th birthday celebration (still planning ideas!)
6. Create a healthier pumpkin spice latte (recipe to come on the blog soon!
7. Find an essential oils mix that smells like autumn
8. Outlet shopping for some new fall clothes! And, browse the fall merchandise at some of my fave home decor stores.
9. Run at a new park (Fenton Park) or after my half marathon walk at a park or two and enjoy the fall foliage.
10. Make a fall themed charcuterie board
11. Make a fall bouquet with flowers from Trader Joe’s (and stock up on all my fall faves!)
12. Professional Family Photos (we haven’t done these in awhile!)