Hey everyone! I enjoy planning out some goals in a few categories each year and I plan to share them with you today.
I’ve broken my goals into several categories: Personal, Blog and Organizing/Decorating. I’m listing 3-4 items per category to keep it short and sweet this year.
- Finish The Bible Recap, I just crossed into the New Testament. I have LOVED this Bible study, but it takes a lot of time and I haven’t been able to do it every single day. I’ve loved it so much, that I think I’m going to try and do it every few years as a refresher course for the Bible.
- Wash my face every night on non-makeup days and do my nightly skincare routine. I am so bad about doing this on the days I don’t wear makeup (most days of the week!). I just land up wearing my morning routine products straight to bed.
- Hire a running/training coach for my fall half marathon, I feel kind of stuck on my race finish time and I feel I need a little help. I’d rather do this for my fall race, because the training is mostly during the summer months.
- Cut back on coffee… once a week?!
- Refresh blog design either using Mediavine Trellis or hiring a designer. May get some professional head shots done, but we’ll see.
- I’ve been listening to some Podcasts and I have a list of some updates/tweaks for the blog and my social channels. The Hometalk Podcasts are GREAT and I’ve gotten a ton of ideas from them.
- Autumn will be driving soon and I really only have another 3.5 years till she’ll be off and in college. I really want to start brainstorming what I want to do once that happens. I’m toying with some ideas and I just need time to think about it all and do some research. I’m kind of itching for some change in my life.
- There are a couple rooms I need to finish decorating (they are SO close to being done), mainly my home office and Nathan’s room. I have a few things to finish in the unfinished basement, which I’ve decluttered and organized. We are getting a radon mitigation system installed down there this month after we found out our radon levels are a little elevated after a couple of tests (one was a home test I got on Amazon and the other was a professional test).
- I’ve been wanting to get new carpet in the living room, stairs and our master bedroom and well, I’ve been dragging my feet on that. I’d love to do that this year, along with new couches in the living room and possibly have a faux fireplace/mantle custom built on the living room wall that faces the staircase.
- Organize/deep clean/update little things in one room of the house each month.
Not all of these are very exciting or intensive, but they’re what I’m feeling for this year. I hope you are having a great start to 2024 and I’d love to hear a goal you are excited about this year!