Welcome back to our DIY/Craft Link Up Party! Thank you for stopping by every week!
I have met ALL of my goals every month this year, except in July when we got back from one vacation and then left for Italy… whew, everything sort of got unorganized. So, I’m picking up the pieces and starting over in August!
More goals for August:
1. Tidy Up the Backyard – there are some vines growing that SHOULDN’T be, I need to clean up our clematis and there are some flowers in pots that are dead and need to be repotted again with something later this fall (such as mums!). I just need to take some time on a cooler day and enjoy some time out in the garden. Mostly, it is ok… but, there are a few spots that are eyes sores for me right now.
2. Eat More Veggies at Lunch – my friend Katie recently SnapChatted a photo of her lunch and it was just a plate full of delicious looking veggies. Now, I don’t think I could eat just that for lunch and get by until dinner… but, I do need to add more veggies to my day and I think I am going to eat a small plate of cold veggies along with my regular lunch most days in August!
3. Try and Finish Up July Goals (Paint the Hall Bathroom and Get Wedding Ring Inspected) – these are the 2 goals I didn’t finish in July and I really need to paint the bathroom since I was sent a stencil to review for a blog collaboration. And, getting my wedding ring inspected won’t be too difficult… it’s the bathroom that I need to get going on. 😉
And, as for my July goals… the only goal I finished of the 3 was packing for Italy! I actually did really good with that and got it done several days before we left. Which… was good since our power went out the DAY before we left for Italy and didn’t turn back on until we had left! Crazy! My poor husband was packing in the dark!
Also, my friend Lauren from Mom Home Guide is also sharing her August Goals tonight! Be sure to stop by to read more about her goals.
Now, don’t forget to link up any of your fun DIY/craft projects that you’ve been working on lately!
Check out what my fellow bloggers have been up to and don’t forget to check out my feature for this week as well.
Ready to share what has been motivating you this past week? Link up a recent post of yours that motivates you to create or just be awesome! Our goal is for this link up to focus on craft, DIY, & home posts so please try to remember that when linking up.
- Limit three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
- Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to.
Each week, your hosts will choose a post to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts in someway. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site, as well as receive a weekly e-mail letting you know when the party is live. We will never give your e-mail or info to anyone, nor will we spam you! The Creative Corner link party goes live Sunday 6pm PST and ends Thursday at 5pm PST. I’d love for you to grab The Creative Corner button in my sidebar to put on your own blog if you want to help spread the love!
Subscribe to our mailing list
Now hop over to all the other cohost’s blogs and see what caught their eye this week. You just might be featured there too! Don’t forget to grab this button if you’ve been featured.
I’ve started my first ever monthly newsletter for this blog and I would LOVE for you to join my mailing list! I plan to add topics to the newsletter that aren’t on the blog, including a blog tip of the month, an oldie but goodie (I’ll share one of my old posts that was popular), a featured blogger of the month AND more! You can subscribe by entering your email address in below and hitting ‘Subscribe’!
Subscribe to Mailing List