Well, I completed my December goal… I wanted to bake a different cookie recipe every weekend in December. One weekend I did do mints, but… that’s ok! This weekend I almost got lazy and skipped… but, I have been wanting to try a chocolate chip recipe I saw on Pinterest where you add vanilla pudding.
AND, vanilla pudding made these cookies AWESOME! Seriously, MAKE THESE! These are the BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP cookies I have EVER made. This is now my new go to chocolate chip recipe!
If you like cookies that are more cakey than crispy, you will love these, too! I used my tablespoon cookie scooper to make the scoops and they formed a really nice shape after they baked.
I cannot remember if I mentioned this or not, but Brian introduced me to Baker’s Joy and I love it! Its baking spray WITH flour!
Can’t wait to try some new cookie recipes each weekend next December!
Here is the recipe:
Chocolate Chip -Pudding- Cookies
1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/4 cups flour
1-2 cups chocolate chips (or whatever add in you would like)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
4. Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
5. Add eggs and vanilla.
6. Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
7. Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
8. Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
9. Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.