1. Running Goals:
Go! Half Marathon this April and Rock N Roll Half Marathon in October.
Run a 10K and a few 5K’s (Color Run, Tulip Trot, Make Tracks at the Zoo, Oktoberfest, Go! Halloween (10K)).
2:20 or below Half Marathon PR. Killed this with a PR at Rock N Roll Half at 2:09:19!!!!
27 or below 5K PR. or just a 5K PR in general. PR’ed at Oktoberfest 5K at 27:00!!
2. Other Work Out Goals:
– Weights DVD 1-2x a week. I did really good with this at the beginning of the year, then stopped! And, I really need to tone up my upper body!
– Look into a kettle bell DVD Need to be more regular with working out to it, tho!
– Check out the Pilates gym (Keep saying I will, haven’t yet! Now I really want to try a Barre Gym)
3. Religious Goals:
– Pray more. Pray more with kids. I need to work on daily prayers still!
– Take a bible study class at our church. Haven’t had time to do this, I am reading Jesus Calling, a devotional book. I do plan to do an online bible study in 2014.
4. Make blog books:
– 2012 (Work on January-March)
– 2011 (Work on April-June)
– 2010 (Work on July-September)
– 2009 (Work on October-December)
5. Figure out how I would like to continue my blog Had Smitten Design create a new blog design, more DIY, Fashion, etc.
6. Career Growth
7. Get into a TV show (I miss TV!!), keep up with my magazines instead of tossing them after they’ve been unread for 5 months.
Watched Downton Abbey.
8. Goals for the Home:
– Revamp Family Room. Worked on a gallery wall. Organize DVDs next? Still not done.
Paint Master Bathroom (MLK weekend?) Now I need to finish the decor! I did finish a few decorating projects in the room, tho.
– Finish up Master Bedroom decor – Fail
– Clean/organize finished part of basement – Fail
– Clean/organize unfinished part of basement – Fail
– Plan Disney trip with kids for this July Went to Disney in July! – Take kids camping at YMCA Trout Lodge during their Spring Break or Mother’s Day weekend Went on Memorial Day Weekend!
– Chicago to meet Wine Girls in Fall? No trip was planned for Wine Girls, but went to Chicago with Brian. Would love to do a girls weekend sometime
13. Mondo in January
15. Change my primary DR to one that is at Mercy – Fail
17. Fashion/clothes. I would like to pretty myself up a little more this year. I wear the same jewelry every day and I have never been to Sephora. It would be nice to treat myself a little more. 🙂 I’ve definitely updated my closet with clothes I love and new accessories… I want to continue to do this… Still need to plan a trip to Sephora! 18. Do a 30×30 Challenge (30 items out of my closet for 30 days). I am intrigued by this… I think it would be fun because it would take me out of my comfort zone. Did a May, August and November 30×30 Challenge. WHEW.