Do you ever feel like you keep letting things slip and eventually you feel SO behind on just about everything in life?
I can’t say I have been sitting around twiddling my thumbs, either… I just finished a 12 week training program (and I only missed one of the training runs) for my half marathon, my kids have activities 3, sometimes 4 nights a week and its Spring so I’ll have all the extra outside duties to do.
So, sometimes I think it makes me feel better to just lay it all out there. By that, I mean I am going to write down everything that pops into my head in the next 10 minutes that has made me feel a
tiny bit majorly behind. Making a list helps me to feel more organized and as a result I feel a better. I hope this works! lol.
1. Blog books, I wanted to finish one book every 3 months. Did I finish my 2012 blog book by April 1st? NO. I do have 3 months done, but then 2 of the months got overwritten due to my stupidity (yes, I’ll admit, I should have known better). Sooooo. I need to get back on it and get it done, even though I know I have to do 2 months over again. Boo. It doesn’t take long, its just tedious work.
2. The kids need new Spring clothes. Especially Autumn. I need to get the worn and too little winter clothes out of their closet and send them over to Goodwill or store them to sell.
3. Disney trip, I need to ‘tentatively’ plan out our days at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios on my touring app. Want to go through the stuff I bought for Disney mail and see if I need anymore items. I want to start on a packing list, too!
4. Nathan’s birthday. Agh, its one month and a week away and I have nothing planned. No gifts bought, just some ideas for an idea pinned…
5. AND, in addition to the family party the boy wants a mini sleep over with 3 of his closest friends at school. I feel at age 6 and 7 it may be a little early for the boys to spend the night (since they’ve never been over to our house before), but I thought inviting them to come over in their PJ’s from 5-8:30pm would be fun! I talked to one of the Mom’s and she is on board with it but the twins Mom I cannot get ahold of so I need to call her. I don’t know her so I feel a little weird calling her out of the blue to ask her if her twins would like to come over.
6. Blog revamp. I really want to revamp my blog so it is a lot more functional yet I haven’t had the time to even think about it.
7. TAXES. This is a big one. Brian and I haven’t done our taxes yet! I’ve never done my taxes this late! UGH!
8. Yard work. I need to trim the roses down, tidy up the yard and mulch. Its been so cold I feel I am so behind for this time of the year. I also have a little craft with painting some terracotta pots I want to do if I ever have time.
9. Easter decor. need to get that stuff back downstairs.
10. Some closets in the house are getting a little out of control again.
11. I have a craft project that I bought stuff for over 2 months ago and I haven’t started it yet. BLAH.
12. I’ve been doing great with running but haven’t gotten an upper body/weights work in for a few weeks. I am a little bummed about this, because I was doing so well at doing two a week for awhile there.
13. I have a new kettlebell workout DVD and kettlebells that I have yet to try out
14. I haven’t been doing so well on my daily prayers 🙁
15. My toes have been unpainted for over a month! What is up with that? I always have them painted!
16. I was doing better about not eating so much cr-p and well I am back to eating lots of it. I need to just remove all of the Easter candy from the house.
17. We have Brian’s couch that wouldn’t fit down the door to our basement in our garage that we need to sell and a bunch of boxes on top of it. I am so not kosher on using a garage for storage! My car still fits in there, but we def. need to do a GOOD garage clean out so Brian’s car can fit in there, too!
18. The basement has a lot of boxes in it, too that I need to unpack and store
19. I don’t think I washed my car the entire winter. I need to wash it and clean out the inside (thanks to the kids!)
20. Finish decorating the master bathroom. Its painted. And I know what I want to do with it, but I haven’t purchased anything! The walls are still empty! We don’t even have a towel rack!
21. Finish other general decorating in the house… bah. Maybe that should be another whole LIST.
Ok, I feel better now. 🙂 I am sure I will think of another 21 items in the next hour. lol.