1. Grant’s Farm,
Zoo AND kids area at Missouri Botanical Gardens
2. Explore parks… Tilles (Water play),
Tower Grove (Water play and enjoy market beforehand), White Cliff 3. T-Ball (Nathan) and T-Ball (Autumn)
4. Bowling with our kidsbowlfree passes
6. First trip to Disney World
7. Have a picnic at a park, then take a bike ride
8. Library Reading Program
9. Visit the pool at least four times (
#1 5/26-Trout Lodge, #2 7/1 Animal Kingdom Lodge, #3 7/27 Tower Grove Park) 10. Catch lightning bugs
Just Me (and some with BriBri)
1. Running: I would like to run at a few new spots (well, for me): Fenton Park, Forest Park and
Meramec Bottom Trail (checked this trail out with kids, but the only running I did was after them.) 2. Chicago trip in August
3. Make fresh salsa
4. Moonlight Paddle boats Picnic at The Boat House (June 27) 5. Do a sunset dinner at Montelle winery (July 6)
6. Soulard Market on a Saturday morning
7. Two showings at The Muny – South Pacific (July 9) and Les Miserables (July 20)
8. Tour the new area of the art museum, perhaps a picnic or reading on blanket in front of Grand Basin if not too hot.
9. Finish decorating the Master Bathroom.
Finish gallery wall in Family Room.