Today I am excited to share our 2013 Fall Bucket list with you. I always try to think of some ideas I love to do together with the kids and some for just me and possibly Brian, too! Hope you enjoy my list… and if you have made a Fall Bucket list, please share it in the comments below! I’d love to read it.
1. Explore Parks: Crestwood Park and Lone Elk Park (Foliage drive-through)
2. Pumpkin Patch // Went to Thies 3. Make Smores (At Brian’s brother’s house) 4. Bake a homemade pie with kids
5. Nature scavenger hunt
6. Cross Country (Nathan) 7. Make ornaments for our Halloween tree – Spider Bottle Caps 8. Trunk or Treat, decorate our trunk (Did a skeleton theme, won 2nd place!) 9. Autumn’s 5th birthday party – Sweet N Sassy
10. Take Nathan to see Grandpa’s old farm in Illinois (he’s been wanting to go) and if there is time take him to see Fort de Chartres, too.
Some Separate Activities for Me (and some with Brian!)
1. Do a
5K, 10K and a half: Oktoberfest 5K, Go! Halloween 10K and Rock N Roll Half 2. Make pumpkin chili and try a new cornbread recipe
3. Holiday Happenings in Red Bud, IL. Craft fair, chili cook-off and candlelight home tour
4. Take Fall photos of Brian at a park for fun
5. Eat at Josephine’s Tea Room in Godfrey, IL
6. Chandler Hills Vineyard 7. Decorate the porch for the Fall
8. Run outside more, try new trails: Fenton Park and Forest Park
9. Main Street in St. Charles Lunch and Shopping with Friends 10. Haunted House (Did one at Salem’s Trunk or Treat, but not a REAL one!)