Today I am excited to share our 2015 Fall Bucket list with you. I always try to think of some ideas I love to do together with the kids and some for just me and possibly Brian, too! Hope you enjoy my list… and if you have made a Fall Bucket list, please share it in the comments below! I’d love to read it. If you’d like to see how we did on our Summer Bucket List, click HERE.
1. Explore Parks: Lone Elk Park (Foliage drive-through)
Apple Picking (Autumn has a field trip)
3. Have a fall themed movie night with goodies such as hot cocoa, smores and other treats.
4. Pumpkin Patch
5. Take the kids to see Cahokia Mounds and have a picnic lunch
Cross Country, this will be Autumn’s first year and Nathan’s third!
7. Make ornaments for our Halloween tree
8. Trunk or Treat, decorate our trunk this year! 9. Autumn’s 7th birthday party- Magic House
10. Take kids to see Grandpa’s old farm in Illinois on their next day off school
Some Separate Activities for Me (and some with Brian!)
1. Do a 10K and a
Half: Gumbo Flats Pumpkin Run 10K and Rock n’ Roll Half (Got confused on date and missed 10K!)
2. Soulard Market
Take another Mondo Beyondo class
4. Riverboat Cruise on the Mississippi with Brian (Canceled due to flooding)
5. Eat at Josephine’s Tea Room in Godfrey, IL
6. Food Trucks Feast/Friday – went on 9/4/15
7. Lunch at L’Ecole (a cooking school) with Brian
8. Run at Fenton Park
FINISH painting all of Autumn’s bedroom furniture!!
10. Haunted House
To see which parties I have linked up with, click HERE.