This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
- Red Chili Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Cheesy Chipotle Rice and Bean Bowl
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken & Noodle Bowl
- Tender Ginger Beef and Broccoli Bowl
- Sweet and Savory Sesame Chicken Bowl
- Sweet Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
Have Easy Side Dishes
Having easy side dishes can help with dinner prep, because you won’t be spending a lot of time prepping the side dish while also working on making the main dish. I keep sides simple with fresh fruit or steamed vegetables, homemade bread dough that I thaw out and bake, a simple toss salad, etc.
Prep Dinner the Weekend Before or in the Morning
Another way to get dinner on the table quickly is to prep it the weekend before or in the morning. Sometimes just washing and cutting up the produce or mixing marinades or sauces is all you need to save 10-15 minutes later in the day.