Hey everyone! My kids get out of school on Wednesday and I thought it was time to think about a Summer Bucket List. I know the official first day of summer is June 21, but for me… summer starts when school is out. This post will help me brainstorm some ideas so we stay busy (and they don’t get bored!).
I always do a Summer Bucket List for the kids, one for just me and one for my husband and I. It is just more fun that way and it encourages us to do a lot of family activities and it also encourages Brian and I to have lots of date nights, etc. It also encourages me to get a couple things done during the summer. I don’t always cross everything off the list, but that’s ok! AND, this year… Brian agreed to plan TWO fun surprise date nights… he’s going to mark them on the calendar once he plans them. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with! Ha!
Summer Bucket List for Me
1. Get 1-2 weeks ahead on blogging and finish SEO book.
2. Last summer I purchased a raised bed from Amazon for herbs/veggies, but it arrived so late. I’d like to start a small vegetable garden in it with cherry tomatoes, basil (ha, can you tell I like caprese salads?) and more.
3. FASTer Way to Fitness Ab and Booty Challenge
Summer Bucket List for the Kids
1. Nathan: Karate and Band Camp. Autumn: Full Day Dance Camp (3 Days).
Weekend away to celebrate Nathan’s 13th birthday at YMCA Trout Lodge and Family Vacation to Disney
3. Take the kids to Amighetti’s for a sandwich, Crown Candy for the best milkshake and London Tea for a Tea Time
4. See Matilda (Autumn read the book recently) at The Muny and eat their dinner buffet beforehand.
1. Maui Vacation with Brian. I can’t wait!!
2. Sunset Paddleboat Dinner, Cellar Tasting Tour at Noboleis Vineyards and a