This post was sponsored by Teneral Cellars as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Have you ever struggled with finding the “me time” you deserve and need? I’m sharing a few tips on how to make daily routines, into rituals. This is a fun way to make a daily task a little bit more sweeter and something we look forward to throughout the day! One way I do this is by pausing and enjoying a glass of wine from the Teneral Cellars RBG Collection with a charcuterie tray and indulgent treat.
Sometimes we get busy with what we need to get accomplished everyday and we forget to take time out for ourselves. One way we can get more enjoyment out of life is by turning our daily routines into daily rituals. A routine is something we have to get done, but it may be something we don’t find much enjoyment in doing. An example of this would be preparing dinner at the end of the day when all you would rather do is sit down on the couch with an abundance of blankets and pillows and binge your favorite show. However, by making this routine into a ritual, you can make it into something much more enjoyable for yourself. Instead of just preparing dinner, why not set aside one night a week where you try out a new recipe with the freshest organic ingredients, turn on some uplifting music and pour a big glass of your favorite wine. Instead of rushing through the motions, turn it into an hour where you get to explore new tastes and smells, mellow out with a glass of wine and dance around the kitchen while you listen to your favorite song.
Here are some other everyday routines you could turn into rituals:
- Instead of spending a half hour flipping aimlessly through your phone, find a new book and read a chapter or two in it every day.
- SIT down with a hot cup of tea and enjoy an indulgent treat while looking outside at the birds, a sunrise/sunset or a new blanket of snow.
- Waiting in a carpool? Brew some afternoon coffee and add some whipped almond milk and start a new podcast at the beginning.
- Take turns with your husband and make a simple charcuterie board for two and try out a new cocktail and catch up for an hour at the end of a work day.
- Have a ‘crafting’ hour with a friend via Zoom. Pick a craft project that is seasonal, such as a wreath and enjoy its beauty every day when you see it in your home.
- Once a week, take yourself out to lunch by ordering lunch in or picking it up. Then, enjoy every bite while you relax and get lost in your own thoughts.
Teneral Cellars is a quality wine producer in California’s premier wine growing region. They use sustainable wine growing and production methods. Teneral Cellars supports organizations that work to create equality and equity for all women through a donation of 10% for every bottle sold. Teneral Cellars is proud to create opportunity and inclusion for all women in order to give them a chance in an industry that needs more women leadership and voice.
And, right now every $10 from every 3-pack of the Teneral Cellars RBG collection sold will be donated to the @nationalwomenslawcenter.