I don't know about you, but when Easter is in March I am always caught off guard. So, why not make life easier with a simple yet delicious dessert made with NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk?
This dessert is so easy that it will leave you with time to take care of other important mom duties, such as stuffing Easter eggs or enjoying family that is in town.
BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk. You'll see that outside the wrapper they are a fun egg shape and inside the egg you'll see there is a delicious cream filling. Yum! Better yet, did you know that products contain no artificial colors and flavors? The added colors are from natural sources. You can find a link to the ingredients HERE.
If you are looking for an extra Easter egg stuffer or a sweet candy to set out in a dish, NESTLÉ® has these delicious BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs, with no artificial colors or flavors.
Since Easter is SO early this year, I thought I'd share with you some easy ways, or 'hacks' to prepare for Easter:
1. A week before Easter, make a list of all of the items you need. This can include eggs, dying kits, Easter egg stuffers, Easter basket candy and toys, food needed for family and/or friend gatherings, etc. This will prevent you from making multiple trips to the same store for items you may forget. It also helps you to figure out what you need to buy. Perhaps you can't find your child's Easter basket, do you need to buy a new one? Add it to the list!
2. Shop at ONE place to involve running around to multiple stores. I shopped at Walmart to get the groceries and candy for this dessert. I also picked up Easter basket fillers and other items I needed for Easter. It saved me time and energy by shopping at one place.
3. Keep life simple the day of Easter. If you need to make a dish or dessert, but have limited time plan something that you can make up ahead of time or that has few ingredients/steps. The recipe below for the BUTTERFINGER® Candied Trifle is a dessert that can be made one or even two days ahead and doesn't involve a lot of time.
Shopping at Walmart
The candy aisle in Walmart is where you will find NESTLÉ®'s Easter candies.
Here are the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk (pictured on the left) and BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs (pictured on the right) on the shelves.
Recipe for BUTTERFINGER® Candied Trifle
BUTTERFINGER® Candied Trifle
3 packages of BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk
9x13 pan of brownies
3 cups of chocolate pudding (Cook to Serve)
3 cups of whipping cream
1 tablespoon of sugar
1. Bake the brownies and make the pudding the night before you want to make the recipe. Keep the pudding in the refrigerator. This will save you time and will also ensure that the brownies are room temperature and the pudding will be cold.
2. Take a food processor (I used my Ninja) and blend the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk, so that they are chopped up.
3. Make the cream by putting 3 cups of whipping cream with 1 tablespoon of sugar in your blender. Blend on low speed, then on high for several minutes.
4. Start layering! In a clear dish, layer in this order three times:
1 cup of brownies
1 cup of pudding
1 cup of cream
1 cup of candy
5. Top with BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs
Steps with Photos:
Take a food processor (I used my Ninja) and blend the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk, so that they are chopped up.
Layer the brownies first
The pudding second
The cream third
The candy fourth, then repeat 3 times.
Decorate the top of your trifle with BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs
Then, enjoy some of this delicious dessert! You'll want to serve immediately and keep the leftovers in the refrigerator. This dessert keeps really well and you can enjoy it for several days after making it and it doesn't get soggy!
Do you have any easy ways or 'hacks' that help you prepare for Easter when it is early? I'd love to hear about them in the comments.
If you are looking for ideas, be sure to check out the Flavorful Moments Pinterest Board!
Learn more about BUTTERFINGER® and the ingredients in their products while planning out your Easter treats and desserts.