1. Grant’s Farm
2. Explore parks…
Vsalis park (Water play, and fishing), Tilles (Water play), Tower Grove (and enjoy market beforehand) 3. T-Ball (Nathan) 4. Miniature Golf (Went to Concord Lanes, it WAS an AWESOME mini golf course, waterfalls, a hole behind the waterfall, 18 HOLES… highly recommend it!)
5. Bowling with our kidsbowlfree passes.
July 3. 6. Homemade ice cream (made vanilla icecream, and hot brownies to go with it for a hot fudge sundae!) and check out Whistle Stop 7/29 (Icecream store by train tracks) 7. Kids see public fireworks display for first time. Went with Kevin/Dawn and saw them on Levee in East Carondolet, IL.
9. Visit the pool at least five times
10. Rollerskating for first time
Just Me (and some with BriBri)
1. Running: I would like to run at a few new spots (well, for me): Fenton Park, Forest Park and Meramec Bottom Trail
2. Paris, France vacation!!! Eee! 3. Make Chocolate and Peanut butter icebox pie (made last summer, must must must make again – DELISH!) 4. Moonlight Paddle boats Picnic at The Boat House
6. Soulard Market on a Saturday morning
7. A showing at The Muny – 7/23 Joseph’s and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
8. Tour the art museum, perhaps a picnic or reading on blanket in front of Grand Basin if not too hot.
9. Paint my Master Bathroom
10. And, just because I know I want to do this, but I know I’ll never have the guts. ZIPLINING at Meramec Caverns!! It looks really neat… Its a tour, too, and there are 10 people in your group. You do 4 ziplines, and three, intermittent sky bridge walks. Its 90 minutes.