This post was sponsored by Sparkling Ice as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
We are in the dog days of summer and the best way to get through them is with a refreshing summer mocktail, such as this Cucumber Watermelon Limeade. This mocktail is made up of Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice (available at Walmart), watermelon puree, water and thinly sliced cucumber slices. It’s refreshing, easy to make and it’ll cool you off on those sultry summer days.
Sign up for Sparkling Ice Rewards and take advantage of double point rewards this summer!
Sparkling Ice Rewards offers you the opportunity to earn points whenever you purchase Sparkling Ice products. Plus, if you buy any Sparkling Ice products in Walmart stores you’ll receive double points via Sparkling Ice Rewards through mid-August. All you need to do is upload your receipt and you’ll earn different point levels. The points can be used for different rewards. Click HERE to learn more about the rewards program.
AND, while you’re in Walmart purchasing Sparkling Ice, be sure to enter for a chance to win a $250 Walmart gift card.
Cucumber Watermelon Limeade
Now, let’s get started with this cool and refreshing drink. This drink will cool you off and it is chock full of nutritious watermelon puree, cool water and a splash of Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice. I thinly slice some cucumbers and they are so delicious to eat after your drink, because they’ve been soaking up all the yummy flavors.
- Watermelon Cut in Cubes (4 cups per 2-3 drinks)
- 1/3 Cup of Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice
- 1 Cup of Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- Garnish: Thinly cut watermelon slices (wind rind), 1/2 cup sugar for rim and fresh mint
Makes 2-3 drinks.
How to prepare:
- Place watermelon cubes in a blender and process until completely blended.
- Pour watermelon juice into a large container and pour in Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice, water and ice cubes.
- Pour a 1/2 cup of sugar on a plate and wet rim of glasses with a wet paper towel. Tip top of glass into sugar to make sugared rims.
- Add a few thinly sliced cucumbers to drink mixture and a small slice of watermelon with rind and mint for garnish on the top.
Sparkling Ice has 18 fizzy, fruity flavors with a splash of juice, colors and flavors from natural sources, with zero sugar plus vitamins and antioxidants. It’s no wonder why this is my go to drink during the hot summer months. Don’t forget to sign up for Sparkling Ice Rewards to get the full experience!