Hey everyone! I enjoy planning out some goals in a few categories each year and I plan to share them with you today. 2022 was a little tough for me at times, but the year ended on a really good note, which I am truly thankful for… AND my dad also landed up in the ER and hospital for almost a week right at the New Year, but he is at home now and doing better. With a lot of things paused during Covid, in 2022 I wanted to do it ALL! I actually checked off almost all of my 2022 Goals, but I feel I wore myself down and in 2023 I hope to find some grace for myself and a little more time to relax. Therefore, I am not going to set as many goals for 2023 as I have in previous years.
I’ve broken my goals into several categories: Personal, Blog and Organizing/Decorating. I’m listing 3-4 items per category to keep it short and sweet this year.
- Be more consistent with The Bible Recap (try to work on it daily) and follow up with Mix & Match Mama’s Instagram Group for it.
- Read more books, listen to more ebooks and get into some of my favorite podcasts again. In 2022 I only read 5 books, I usually read 20+ books! I miss reading!
- Make my mornings and evenings more productive. For instance, I have 10 alarms set for myself in the morning and I always hit sleep on ALL of them. In the evening I am always frazzled with all the interruptions (dinner, making sure the teens get their things done, driving to activities) and rarely sit down. I’d like to find a little time to relax and do something I enjoy in the evening, even if it is for 15 minutes.
- Refresh blog design this Spring/Summer. I’m not planning anything major, but I may work on changing my blog name to my actual name (trying to think of how to do this easily) and a refreshed design.
- Finish up a bunch of little tweaks/updates, etc. that I want to do on my blog. I have a list of these in my Notepad. Most of them won’t take more than an hour or two and I just need to find the time to pencil them in.
- There are some SEO, Pinterest and shop.ltk items I want to learn more about. I have a list of these and I just need to set aside some time to check them off.
- Finish decorating my home office. I got a new bookshelf for Christmas and a garment hanger and shelf to hang all of my table runners and store away my blog props.
- Finish Nathan’s room, he still needs curtains and some wall art. We might do a little work on Autumn’s room too to make it more of a ‘teen’ room.
- Finish up some odds and ends in the unfinished/finished basement.
- New carpet in a few rooms.
Well, this is probably the shortest goal list I have ever made and some of these are just goals I started and need to finish up from last year. I hope you are having a great start to 2023 and I’d love to hear a goal you are excited about this year!